Friday, September 12, 2008



a struggle
by Joseph

to get Charlie to stay down and
look at the camera now

to get him to look this way and
not eat what ever he may


"I want to take Charlie hunting for ducks, so I'm training him so we can catch our luck! I ordered a "dead fowl" duck with a loose head, so if Charlie shakes it, he gets batted in the head. I helped Dad put duck scent on the dead fowl. Charlie didn't know what to do at first, but the final time he actually dropped it right next to me. Dad reminds me to play fetch with the "dead duck" every day.

On the lines of a struggle, It's a struggle to keep Charlie down during dinner. It's also a struggle to keep Charlie from eating.... er.... piles in the back yard. It's kind of gross when he licks you after he's been in the backyard eating from a pile."

No comments: