My little sister Molly and me on Christmas Eve
What do the following things have in common?
- 6 Scouts lost on a trail (who were supposed to be on a sidewalk)
- 1 new game's box chewed up by Rocky
- 1 kitchen faucet on the blink
- 1 forgotten wallet
- 1 cancelled ski day
- 3 passport applications delayed due to clerk's mathematical error
- 1 surprise expansion opportunity for business
- 1 traffic jam
- 1 kitchen piled high with dirty dishes
- 1 huge pile of dog puke
- 1 dead cell phone and
- a decapitated pigeon (probably by a possum) discovered by a distraught 10 year old owner
Molly's boys, Niko (our Godson) and Mike pose with Zac on Christmas Eve
These are all things that we've experienced in the past 30 hours (+/-)!
What a day...
It's about time to start a New Year, wouldn't you say?
My grandma (93) with her kids: Uncle Dan and my mom
It's amazing to compare 2010 with last year's Christmas Eve. In December 2009, my Grandma was recovering from a broken neck, dislocated pelvis and other injuries after a fall down a flight of stairs at home. Look at her now! Goes to show the power of prayer!