|Joseph whittles away at camp|
|One of these boys attended the camp-out despite great fear of the unknown and anxiety over the physical challenges.|
- take your prayer time very seriously
- grow more in love with Jesus every day by scripture reading and prayer
- reach out in love to everyone you meet; the depth of loneliness on campus is appalling
- be true to who you are and how God is calling you to serve Him
- play to your strengths ~ they are God given and meant to help you fulfill your unique mission
- stay close to the sacraments, stay grounded in prayer and connected to a faith-filled community
- don't let fear and anxiety control you ~ these are not from God
|Zac on water duty at the lakeside|
"Is that how you poor home schoolers have to spend your weekends? The rest of us are using drugs and partying!"
Pity the home schooled.
|Peter leads the charge for firewood retrieval as fire building forces gather.|
|A Scout is brave.|
|A Scout is cheerful.|
|Joseph seeks old growth support for his hammock.|