Tuesday, July 13, 2010

STAR

Tonight Joseph completed his Scoutmaster Conference and Board of Review to earn his Star rank!
He completed several of the required Eagle Merit Badges at summer camp, including Camping, Citizenship in the World and Swimming  (& he completed First Aid and Communications prior to camp).
According to Joseph, his Scoutmaster conference was "kinda long, but it wasn't too hard."
"I had a hard time trying to figure out when I had been loyal, because 
I hadn't really thought about it for a while."  
"The hardest part of my Board of Review was, well, let's see.... probably while I was waiting to see what they had decided about if I earned the rank or now, I had to watch David eating a Popsicle."
(The troop had Popsicles to celebrate Judah's 13th birthday today!)

"I'm a Star!"

No comments: